This website is owned by GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO with Tax ID (CIF) No. B95508834 and address at Calle Intxerduy 9. 01250 Araia (Alava) and registered in the Commercial Registry of Alava, Volume 1134, Folio 142, Sheet VI-9916.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain and both nationals and foreigners who use this website are subject to these.
Access to our website is free to the USER and is conditional on your reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER, at the time they use our website, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to its general conditions of use. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, they must refrain from using this website and operating through it.
At any time we may modify the presentation and configuration of our website, expand or reduce services, and even remove it from the Internet, along with the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
All the contents, text, images, trademarks and source codes are our property or the property of third parties whose exploitation rights have been acquired, and they are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
The user only has the right to their private, non-profit use and will require express authorisation to modify, reproduce, exploit or distribute them or exercise any right belonging to their owner.
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, public interest and these General Conditions of Use. Access to our website is carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable in all cases for any damage that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Given that it is impossible to control the information, content and services contained in other websites that can be accessed through the links provided to you on our website, we inform you that we are not liable for damages of any kind that could derive from the user’s use of these websites, which are not controlled by our company.
GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and not misused. In this document we explain who is responsible for the processing, the purpose behind processing your personal data, the legal basis for the processing, how we collect them, why we collect them, how we use them, your rights and also the processes we have put in place to protect your privacy. By providing us with your personal information and using our website, we understand that you have read and understood the terms and conditions related to the personal data protection information provided. GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO is responsible for complying with current national and European legislation on data protection, and its goal is to process your data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
– Who the data controller is for your data.
– For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
– The legal basis for their processing.
– For how long we retain them.
– Who are the recipients of your data.
-What are your rights.
1. DATA CONTROLLER: see details in the header.
The definition of a data controller is set out in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, and is as follows:
A “Data Controller” or “Controller” is a legal or natural person, an agency, a public authority, or any other body who, alone or when joined with others, determines the purposes of any personal data and the means of processing it.
GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO is the data controller for the processing of the personal information of its customers.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, or would like to send us any suggestions about how we use personal information, you can send an email to the Data Protection Officer at the email address email@example.com
2. PURPOSES, LEGAL BASIS AND RETENTION for the processing of the data sent through:
The main reason we collect your personal information is to facilitate and improve the service that you as a customer expect from us.
Purpose: To provide a way for you to contact us and to answer your requests for information, as well as to send you notifications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box .
Legal basis: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and checking the box accepting the sending of information.
Retention: Until your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if no new processing has been generated, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you ask to unsubscribe from them.
Sending of emails.
Purpose: To respond to your information inquiries, fulfil your requests and respond to your queries or doubts. In the event of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and CV data may form part of our databases so that you can be included in our present and future selection processes.
Legal basis: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through the email address or sending us their details and CV to participate in our selection processes.
Retention: Until your request has been answered by email, if no new processing has been generated. In the event of receiving your CV, your data may be retained for a maximum of two years for future selection processes.
– Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
– To supply us with personal data you must be at least 16 years old or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to enter into contracts.
– The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with any services you may purchase, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
– In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
For the processing of your personal information, we have several different legal grounds:
– The fulfilment of a contract and/or commercial relationship.
– The fulfilment of different legal obligations.
– Legitimate interest, for example, for security reasons, fraud prevention, to improve our services and products through market research, or to manage requests, queries or possible claims that may arise.
– With your consent, for example, to send customised offers.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your data are confidential and are transferred to third parties only when any of the following circumstances occur:
– Joint Data Controllers: Your personal data will be shared between the Joint Data Controllers for the management of the different events and for the purposes of the processing described above.
– Service providers and consultants: Your personal data will be transferred to third-party providers and other service providers that perform postal or electronic mail services, tax and accounting services, services related to the registration and organisation of our events, data quality improvement services, filming and photography (provided there is express and unequivocal consent, or any other legal basis for the processing), fraud prevention or provision of analytical services.
– Photographs of events: If you participate in our events and have given us your express consent to do so, we will disclose some of your personal data (first name, surname, contact email address, etc.) so that the event photographer can contact you with photographs of the event you attended.
– Application of current regulations, regulator and other parties for legal reasons. Third parties, as required by law, by subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: comply with the applicable laws and the reasonable requests in application of those laws; to enforce our legal actions or protect the security or integrity of our events; and/or to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Joint Controllers, our participants, visitors or others.
– Marketing Partners: If you have given your express and unequivocal consent, we may disclose your personal data to our sponsors and marketing partners (collectively, “Marketing Partners”) to enable them to market their products or services and measure the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns, promotions and sponsorships or for other marketing purposes.
4. YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS.
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time when it has been granted for the processing of their data. Under no circumstances will the withdrawal of this consent affect the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
– Request access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inaccurate.
– Request their erasure when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request the restriction of their processing in certain circumstances.
– Object to the processing of your data for reasons related to your specific situation.
– Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
– Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how you can request your rights:
You may exercise your rights free of charge and receive a response within the time periods established by the current data protection regulations, being able to choose between the following means:
By sending a letter addressed to the controller at its postal address: calle Intxerduy 9. 01250 Araia (Alava), Spain, or electronically indicating the subject “Personal Data”, specifying the right you want to exercise and the data this applies to, sending this to the Data Protection Officer’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. SECURITY FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, preventing their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or accessing.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information and privacy, and we review such measures regularly. We protect your personal information through the use of a combination of physical, computer and logical security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and personal data are processed, administered and managed. We also make sure that our employees are properly trained in the protection of your personal information. Our procedures mean that we may request proof of your identity before we share your personal information with you.
In accordance with our security and confidentiality guarantee, we are especially interested in offering you the highest level of security and protecting the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide to us.
The Internet is a means of communication and also a new medium that makes it possible to carry out commercial transactions remotely. That is why the security of their data is one of the main concerns of Internet users.
6. UPDATING OF YOUR DATA
So that we can keep your personal data updated, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in them. If you fail to do this, we are not responsible for their accuracy.
By making this website available to the user, we want to offer a high quality service, taking the utmost care in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be liable for the presence of viruses or any other elements that may in any way damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from taking any type of action on our website that causes an excessive operating overload to our computer systems, as well as from introducing viruses, or installing robots or software that alter the normal functioning of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER accepts all liability derived from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that they have understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our website, and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of errors in them, and therefore, they fully and expressly accept them.
Modifications to this data protection information
We will review and update the data protection information when there are changes in the legislation or in any of the procedures for the processing of your personal information, indicating the date of the last update, content and date.
This data protection information was last reviewed and updated in July 2022.