Legal conditions of use
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that must be understood by the user. General information about https://www.sidervelsa.com for the purposes provided in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
• Owner: GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO
• Tax I.D. Number (C.I.F.): B95508834
• Registered office: calle Intxerduy 9. 01250 Araia (Alava)
• Email address: email@example.com
• Tel.: 945 304 951
• Registry data: Commercial Registry of Alava, Volume 1134, Folio 142, Sheet VI-9916
1. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE: https://www.sidervelsa.com
On our website we provide information on everything that may be of interest to the customer: product promotions and offers, organised events, campaigns carried out, schedules, location of centres, activities in our establishments, etc.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
2.1. OBLIGATION TO USE THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS CORRECTLY
The User agrees to correctly use the website and tools provided in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice and the instructions and notices communicated to them.
The User is obliged to use the website, and all its contents, exclusively for lawful and non-prohibited purposes that do not infringe current legislation and/or do not harm the legitimate rights of GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO or of any third party, and/or that will not cause any damage, directly or indirectly.
To this end, the User will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for any purposes or effects that are illegal, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload, impair or prevent the normal use of the website, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment (hacking) of GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular and by way of illustration not limitation, the User agrees not to transfer, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
• is in any way contrary to, flouts or infringes the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised by the constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the current legislation;
• induces, incites or promotes actions that are criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or in general contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted best practices or public order;
• induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thinking for reasons of gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
• incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, slanderous or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted best practices or public order;
• is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in a way that leads or may lead to errors about its purpose or about the intentions or purposes of the notifier;
• is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having first obtained the necessary authorisation for its use or intended use from its owner;
• violates the trade secrets of third parties;
• is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or the image of persons;
• in any way harms the reputation of GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO or third parties;
• infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications; constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
• incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, the system or the computer equipment (hardware and software) of GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on that computer equipment;
• causes difficulties in the normal operation of the service due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.);
In accordance with the provisions above, the User agrees to use the content made available to Users on the website, this being understood to be, without this list being understood as exhaustive, the text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Content”), in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, other notices, regulations of use and instructions of which they are made aware, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, and, in particular, they undertake not to:
• reproduce, copy, distribute, allow access to or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, unless authorisation has been received from the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
• delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other data identifying the reservation of rights by GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO or its owners, the digital fingerprints or any other technical means established for their recognition. The User will abstain from obtaining or even trying to obtain the Content using means or procedures different from those that, in each case, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website where the Content is found or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the services and/or the Content.
• Specifically, the use of the photographic and audio/video files of GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO are subject to the following conditions: Their use for commercial purposes and/or subsequent distribution is prohibited. The images and audio-visual resources available here are for the exclusive use of the media and for informational purposes only, provided that their origin is cited. Therefore, their use to illustrate the activities, products or events of other companies is prohibited. GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO reserves the right to withdraw permission to use any of these images or audio/video files when it deems that they are being used for purposes that in any way harm its interests.
Users and, in general, those people who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website https://www.sidervelsa.com (hereinafter, the “Hyperlink”) must comply with the following conditions, always with prior authorisation:
• the Hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of the website or to the specific point that GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO authorises and these must not be reproduced in any way;
• a frame must not be created around the website’s web pages;
• no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or suggestions may be made about GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO, its directors, its employees, the website’s web pages or the products and/or services;
• it must not be stated or implied that GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO has authorised the Hyperlink or has in any way supervised or taken on the services offered or made available from the website in which the Hyperlink is established;
• with the exception of those signs that are part of the Hyperlink itself, the web page on which the Hyperlink appears must not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, designation, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO; and
• the web page on which the Hyperlink appears must not contain information or content that is illegal or contrary to morals or generally accepted good customs and public order, nor may it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not in any way imply the existence of a relationship between GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO and the owner of the website on which it appears, nor GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO’s acceptance and approval of its content or services.
2.2. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO and any other third party. The use or granting of access to the website does not entail the granting of any right over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive signs used in it.
The user may download the website to their terminal provided that this is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so they may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO. None of the exploitation or any other rights that exist or may exist in relation to that Content, beyond that strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website, may be understood to be transferred to the User, by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice.
2.3. SERVICE DURATION
GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the operation of the Website. GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO will give prior notice of interruptions in the operation of the website where this is reasonably possible. GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO also does not guarantee the usefulness of the website for carrying out any specific activity, or its infallibility.
Access to the GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO website has an indefinite duration; nevertheless, GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO reserves the right to suspend, without prior notice, access to users who, in its opinion, fail to comply with the rules of use of its website and also to take the appropriate legal measures.
2.4. LIABILITY WAIVER
GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO makes every effort to avoid any errors in the content of the website but does not guarantee or accept responsibility for possible errors in the website’s contents. GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO does not accept any liability for damages of any nature that could arise from:
• Interrupted operation or lack of access to the website.
• Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and/or unsanctioned access by unauthorised third parties.
• Possible transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
• The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of the website.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
5. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The parties submit to Spanish law and to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the Basque Country. GRUPO SIDERÚRGICO VELASCO reserves all rights.